Reduce your calorie intake with these healthy Greek Yogurt Egg Salad Sliders served on fluffy Hawaiian rolls.
We all know that calories are not important on game day. There are Buffalo Ranch fries on the left and Brown Sugar Chicken Wings on the right. We also have a lot of beer, margaritas, and ranch dipping sauce. To balance things out, here are some easy, thin egg-salad sliders.
This lightened egg salad is a great way to save calories. It doesn’t taste healthy, either. To add some color and to sneak some veggies in there as well, I said some Roma tomatoes. You can’t forget the Hawaiian sliders!
The King’s Hawaiian is a must-have for game day. These are so versatile. They can be eaten on their own or in a dish. I have had 12 of them while watching television! They can be used as a side dish or in a recipe, such as these sliders for game day. These sliders are soft, fluffy, and sweet with the perfect amount of sugar. They go well with any Big Game recipe.
- Eight large eggs
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise
- Fresh dill, one tablespoon
- Chop one tablespoon of chives
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- Garlic powder, pinch
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- One package of KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet dinner rolls, split and toast
- Arugula, 2 cups
- Cover the eggs with 1 inch of cold water in a large pan. Bring to a rolling boil and simmer for one minute. Cover the eggs with a lid that fits snugly and remove them from heat. Set aside for 8-10 minutes. Let the eggs cool and drain well before peeling or dicing.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, Greek yogurt mayonnaise, dill chives, garlic powder, and onion powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve sandwiches with egg salad on rolls and arugula.