These overnight oats with peaches are a must-try for anyone who loves them! The ripe summer peaches are mixed into creamy rolled oatmeal with a few other healthy ingredients, such as coconut yogurt, almond butter, and chia seeds.
The refrigerator takes care of the rest! This version is naturally sweetened, and it’s packed with fiber and protein from plant-based. Swoon! This recipe is delicious and versatile and can be made with any stone fruit. We’ll show you exactly how to do it!
Health Benefits of Oats
Oats are a favorite around here. They can be used to make Milk and Granola Bars. Cookies and Muffins.
They are rich in fiber because they are whole grains. Also, they’re packed with antioxidants and minerals like magnesium, zinc, iron, and selenium. Researchers have even suggested that they could help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and may also possess anti-cancer qualities (read more here).
How to make Peach overnight oats
Overnight oats can be a great alternative to using the stovetop and Instant Pot for your oatmeal.
It’s super easy to make these overnight oats with peaches. Mix dairy-free milk, vanilla, salt, and maple syrup to give it flavor. Add nut butter and chia seed for thickness.
Add the peaches and rolled oatmeal. Mash the peaches slightly to release their peachy goodness. Add a few swirls of Coconut Yogurt to give it a MEGA peaches-and-cream vibe. Please place it in the fridge and let it work its magic.
The oats should be soft, and the mixture thickened after 6+ hours. You’ll be able to enjoy delicious overnight oats!
- 1/4 cup plain dairy-free unsweetened milk (almonds, cashews, or boxed Coconut)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp cashew or almond butter
- Maple syrup, 1-1 1/2 Tbsp
- One dash of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 12 cups rolled Oats (certified gluten-free as required)
- 1/4 cup diced peaches
- We used plain Culina yogurt, but any thick yogurt would work.
FOR SERVING optional
- Extra peaches
- Chopped almonds
- Coconut sugar
- Peaches frozen dried
- Add the dairy-free milk to a jar or small bowl (with a wide mouth is best). Also, add vanilla, nut butter, maple syrup, and salt. Stir together. Leave some larger blobs to add texture.
- Stir well and add diced peaches. Mix well, gently mashing the diced peaches. Dollop coconut yogurt over the top and swirl it into the oats. Keep some large clumps – they are delicious the next morning! Place the lid on and put it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Add your favorite toppings the next day (we love more peaches, Granola chopped almonds, Coconut Sugar, and frozen peaches). Enjoy!
- Optional: To warm your oats up, either heat them in the microwave (make sure there is enough space at the top to allow for expansion, prevent overflow, and make sure it’s microwave-safe) or transfer the oats into a saucepan to heat on medium heat. If oats become too thick/dry, add more liquid.
- The overnight oats can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. However, it is best consumed within the first 12-24 hours. It’s not freezer-friendly.