Shrimp, avocado, cilantro, chili-flavored peanuts, added cabbage, and kale with the perfect sweet dressing.
I could have this for lunch every day and be content. (And by “could,” I mean that I am currently doing it.)
This was originally going to be published later in the SOS Series, but I couldn’t wait to give it to you because I am so obsessed with this book. Here she is making an early appearance! This salad is perfect for the early spring/summer days when the weather is warming up, the grass is greening again, and your body is ready to eat salads.
Many of these ingredients can be bought pre-made / ready-to-eat. (I buy a lot at Trader Joe’s).
- Pre-shredded cabbage
- pre-chopped kale
- cooked shrimp
- Chili onion peanuts
This miso dressing is ready in just two minutes. This dressing is sweet, creamy, springy, and delicate. The lime adds a delicious jolt to the salad with just a hint of garlic.
- 1/3 avocado oil
- 1/3 Lime juice (4-6 limes)
- 1/4 White miso
- 1/4 Sugar
- 2 Cloves You can also find out more about the following: minced
- Half a teaspoon Salt
Miso Crunch Salad:
- One lb. cooked shrimp Cut into bite-sized chunks
- Five shredded Tuscan kale
- 5 Green cabbage shredded
- 1 Chili-flavored peanuts Or something similar
- Two avocados
- 1/2 Sliced Green onions
- 1/2 cilantro
- All dressing ingredients can be blended in a food processor (affiliate links)until they are smooth. Add a little water if it is too thick.
- Toss together all the ingredients for the salad with the dressing! This can be done in a large batch that serves 4-6 people, or you can prep all the ingredients and store them separately so that you make salads individually for lunches and meals throughout the week. That’s what I do! Crunchy and sweet! Delicate and fresh.