Low-carb Korean beef bowls, except for zoodles. This is so much lighter and healthier without the guilt of carbs!!
You guys already know that I have been on a pasta-free hiatus ever since my Italy trip.
I need to cut back on carbs.
You can still enjoy a hearty meal with vegetables.
Enjoy your KBBQ without feeling any guilt.
- 13 cups brown sugar, packaged
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Freshly grated Ginger, 1 Tablespoon
- Sesame Oil 1 Tablespoon
- One teaspoon of Sriracha or more, according to taste
- Olive oil one tablespoon
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 1/2 pounds 4 medium-sized zucchini, spiralized
- Green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, soya sauce, Ginger, and sesame oil.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil in a large pan. Stirring constantly, add the garlic, and cook for about 1 minute. Add the ground beef, and cook for 3-5 minutes until it is browned. Be sure to crumble your beef while cooking. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in the zucchini noodles, green onion mixture, and soy sauce until well combined. Allow to simmer for about 2 minutes until heated.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with sesame seed if desired.