The most tender and flavorful salmon you’ve ever tasted is baked in foil!
The salmon in foil may not be the prettiest, but it is the best I’ve ever eaten.
If you aren’t familiar with this method, it is a very simple and easy way to cook fish.
Just season the salmon with this mixture of sweet garlic and fresh thyme. Fold it up, then pop it into the oven.
After 15 minutes, you will have a perfectly seasoned salmon, which can be flaked with a fork.
- 1/4 cup honey
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil one tablespoon
- White wine vinegar, one tablespoon
- Fresh thyme leaves, one tablespoon
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds salmon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small dish, whisk together the honey, garlic oil, white vinegar, thyme, and salt to taste.
- Fold up the foil on all four sides and place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Pour the honey mixture on top of the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon and seal the packet.
- Place in the oven and cook until done, approximately 15-20 minutes. *
- Serve immediately