Lighter, healthier, and less carbs! We use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise, and we top them into lettuce wraps instead of bread. LESS CALORIES, yet the same amazing taste. You won’t notice a difference, except for your smaller waistline!
- Three slices bacon diced
- 3 cups leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- One stalk of celery, diced
- One green onion, thinly sliced
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Two teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- One avocado, halved, peeled, seeded and diced
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, celery, green onion, basil, lemon juice, and Dijon; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style, garnished with bacon, tomato, and avocado if desired.