Butter chicken meatballs are topped with a mildly spiced tomato sauce that’s made luxuriant by adding a bit of cream and butter. Serious weeknight cooking!
Butter chicken meatballs are topped with a mildly spiced tomato sauce that’s made luxurious by adding a bit of cream and butter. This is an absolute beauty. It makes me look forward to the dinners all day when I know this is what we will be having. As you can imagine, leftovers make for a great lunch.
It can be made in an Instant Pot or on the stove. You can also use a regular blender or an immersion blender to make the sauce creamy. This is a great way to use up leftover chicken meatballs. Store-bought meatballs would also be tasty and easy.
The list of spices is long, but you likely already have all the ingredients. It only takes a couple of minutes to measure and cook them into something delicious.
Butter chicken meatballs are topped with a mildly spiced tomato sauce that’s made luxurious by adding a bit of cream and butter. Serious weeknight cooking!
Butter Chicken base:
- One tablespoon of avocado oil or olive oil
- Half The following are some examples of the use of onion: The shaved limbs
- 3 Cloves You can also find out more about the following: minced (or garlic paste)
- A small piece of fresh ginger. grated (or a ginger paste)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Half a teaspoon of Garam masala
- Half a teaspoon Cumin
- One can find out more about this by clicking here. 14 Cans of ounces Crushed tomatoes, Plain tomato sauce
- 1/2 Water Later, we will add more information.
- Half a teaspoon One teaspoon Kosher salt. It depends on how salty I want it.
- One teaspoon Sugar
- 20 Ounces You can also find out more about the following: Cooked chicken or turkey meatballs ( These are the ones that I use every time! This should be approximately 4 cups of chicken meatballs.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 heavy cream More to Taste
- 1 1/2 basmati rice Precooked rice
- 1/4 Fresh cilantro
- Follow the instructions on the package to prepare your rice.
- In a large Dutch oven or skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add the onion, ginger, garlic and spices. Sauté until softened.
- Add salt, sugar, and Water. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the sauce in the pot, or transfer the sauce into a blender.
- Add the sauce back into the pan. Add the meatballs and simmer on low heat with the lid on.
- Butter and cream can be added to the sauce to create a delicious, creamy sauce for your meatballs.
- Serve with rice and a sprinkle or sprig of cilantro. Cayenne oil or chili oil can be used to spice up the dish according to your taste. Oh, my.