It’s the perfect way to sneak some vegetables into those who are picky eaters. Also, freezer-friendly!
- 12 ounces pasta shells
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- Olive oil one tablespoon
- Two thinly sliced, boneless, and skinless chicken breasts
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- One teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Sun-dried tomatoes – 1/4 cup, julienned
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot with salted boiling water according to the package directions. Add broccoli to the bank within the last two minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. To taste, season chicken breasts with a little salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, flipping them once. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- A large skillet should be heated over a medium-high heat. Stir in milk and flour with garlic and Dijon until smooth and slightly thickened. This should take about 2-3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir pasta, broccolini, chicken, tomatoes sun-dried, and cheeses together until well combined. About 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately